Cisco UCS 5108 Server Chassis
At 6RU high, the Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis can mount in an industry-standard 19” rack, and uses standard front-to-back cooling. Eight half-width or four full-width Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers can reside within the same chassis. The Cisco UCS 5108 is Cisco’s first blade-server chassis offering, and it transforms the use and deployment of blade-based systems.
The Cisco Unified Computing System combines unified fabric and fabric-extender technology to allow the chassis to have less physical components and to be more energy efficient when compared to traditional blade-server chassis. And, no independent management is required. This allows scalability to 20 chassis – without added complexity.
Cisco UCS 5108 Features:
- 6RU high
- Mounts in industry-standard 19” rack
- Supports one or two Cisco UCS 2100 or 2200 Series Fabric extenders
- Unified fabric lowers the number of NICs, HBAs, switches and cables that need to be managed, cooled, and powered
- Management by Cisco UCS Manager
- Mixed blade configurations (up to 8 half-width or 4 full-width blade servers, or any combination thereof)
- High-performance midplane
- Redundant hot-swappable power supplies and fans
- Front-to-back airflow
- Tool-free installation
We offers complete configurations as well as individual parts and upgrades for Cisco B230 server models. For pricing on new or refurb Cisco UCS B230 Servers, upgrades or parts, please contact us